Tuesday 15 January 2008

Fuck

Just posted a long post and it got lost because my stupid internet got cut off and I didn't realise. Fuck fuck fuck.

Here are the highlights:

  • my knees hurt so I'm going to take the high impact exercise easily for the rest of the week - uphill walking only
  • my period arrived so I'm cramping to buggery
  • I'm feeling really motivated so even though typically my second weigh in is disappointing, it will just deflate rather than derail me. I LOVE it when I'm not really craving something - even alcohol
  • I have found a potential videographer for the wedding and have emailed to see whether they are available. Fingers crossed.
  • Ditto on a makeup artist - she is a recommendation from a spa I have never been to, so not sure how much the recommendation is worth. People need to advertise on the web to make it easier for idiots like me to plan their weddings from the other side of the fricking world
  • I'm in desperate need of a holiday

Right, well that's about it really. Can't be bothered re-hashing the whole thing so that's the cliff notes edition.

Over and out

No comments: