Thursday 10 January 2008

One week down

So I'm feeling ok about the weigh in tomorrow. I weighed myself a few times over the week and came in at 72.0kg and 72.1kg which would be a 800g loss. Not BRILLIANT but I am due my period this weekend so I'm probably retaining water like a mofo. I started taking water retention tablets today so that might make a difference.

So I've been up north for work this week - Sunday night returning Tuesday night. I'm really pleased with how I managed that because my normal MO when I'm up there in the hotel is room service, a bottle of wine to myself per night (pretty much - its stressful and there is nothing much to do so drinking helps) and pretty much bingeing on crap. But this time I didn't do any of that so I'm really pleased. I stayed within points and went to the hotel gym on Monday night, so yay me!! Lucky really now that I know I can do it as I'm back up for 5 nights or so on Sunday night (which also happens to be my birthday - unlucky).

So this week I've been sticking to 16 or now, 15 points, saving 4 each day for my birthday. I am now only allowed 19pts per day according to WW online as I revised my weight. I've been to the gym 3 times this week and managed to build it up to 40 minutes cardio tonight - yay!! I have kind of been beating myself up for not being able to do more than 30 minutes cardio but I guess its only been 1 week since I went back to the gym so I can't expect miracles. I'm pleased with my progress though.

So this Sunday is my birthday and G is taking me for lunch at a flash restaurant near where we live. I'm saving loads of points (as many as possible) to binge out on Sunday as I'm not going to count points. Will be interesting to see what that does to my next weight in too.

So all in all, its been just over a week and its felt like AGES. I am feeling a bit better within myself, clothes are feeling looser etc but that is probably losing bloat rather than fat. Still, I have 10 weeks to go now till the Boston holiday and I'm feeling ok.

Am on track for 4 gym sessions this week (will not go tomorrow night as need to give knees a rest, so will go Saturday morning - then going shopping with G for my birthday present afterwards - YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY).

Not much on the wedding front. Still no further ahead with a DJ or videographer. Will focus on that tomorrow and Saturday.

Over and out. Am hoping for a 1kg loss on the scale tomorrow so Scale Gods, if you're listening: BE KIND!

WideBride

No comments: