Monday 28 January 2008

I is a scale whore

Yeah so I sneaked a peak at the scale today (oh alright, and yesterday) and I'm up again to 70.5kg. CRAP. Its my own fault for looking I know. But hey, I will just use the anger at the scale to fuel my exercise regime. Right now I am in the zone where I don't even THINK about going to the gym after work - I just GO. There is no wrestling with myself from 3pm onwards trying to think of a reason not to go. Hell today I had a stomach ache and still WENT. I love it when I'm just in that zone you know. So much less energy wasted.

I am going to do a big try-on of my clothes this weekend to guage where I am (I have little faith that the 69.9 from last Saturday is going to be rearing its beautiful head you know) and I need to feel some baggy trousers to keep me going. I put on my Wallis petite size 16 pants today (freshly washed) and they were nice and baggy. YAY!

Wedding-wise I think I have booked a videographer (he looks kind of like a serial killer on his website but I'm letting that go...) and possibly also a DJ (though he kind of reminds me of Chuck off the Love Connection and I'm sure would do a brilliant Isaac-off-The-Love-Boat 2 finger gun salute, I bet. But beggars, choosers etc. I am really excited now about my dress. I have a picture of what I want in my mind but have yet to see it in a magazine anywhere. I am worried I may have to get it made if I don't see anything I love more than my what I am imagining and that raises a few problems (briefly, the mother in law to be has given me money to buy my dress - very generous of her and I am truly lucky - but she also has a friend who would 'love to make my dress and used to make dresses for Princess Di don't you know'. I have seen her work and frankly HELL NO) so I would need to be sneaky...

No comments: