Saturday 26 January 2008

WAHOO

So bad news is I woke up with a hangover, good news is I am now in the 60s!!! In your FACE 70s. Admitedly only 100g under but I'm in the 60s!!!! 69.9kg. Rock on.

I don't really trust the number though as last night got a little out of control. My friend A came over and we hadn't seen each other for like a month (in fairness even if we had this would have happened. We have no self control) and despite buying pasta and chilli tomato pasta sauce, we managed to only eat low fat hummus, olives, crackers and chutney. Oh and 3 bottles of wine between the two of us. Oh was SUCH a good idea at the time though.

Anyways, so woke up this morning feeling like COMPLETE shit and clearly dehydrated to the point where I lost 1.2kg but it was worth it to get the result. Almost.

I put my levis jeans on today (men's fit size 36 I think) and they feel WAY bigger. Not pulling across the butt at ALL so am v pleased about that. But god I have SUCH a long way to go. And to make my goal I have to lose 5kg in 8 weeks which seems way the fuck out of reach. I REALLY want to be 66kg for my trip to Boston. Really really want to be 66kg.

Wedding-wise I am all about trying to find a videographer. God its hard.

No comments: