Saturday 9 February 2008

Back in the game, baby

So my weigh in yesterday was a joy to behold. 69.7kg. As I said, back in the game. Officially I have now reached the 7 pound loss mark which is a half a stone. Stoked. And today, despite my best intentions i got on the scale this morning to see a cool 69.4kg. Yes, you heard me, 69.4. Now THAT'S what I'm talking about.

I'm feeling a whole lot better about life, despite going out to a friend's today for lunch and having about a quazillion points. We had pate and toast for starters (oh dear GOD), pork roast and rice and vegetables for lunch, meringue nest with hot chocolate sauce for pudding, and cheese. I had like a weeny bit of cheese, 2 glasses of champagne, 3 glasses of white and 1 glass of red. So that's about 7 points of wine to start with, 8 for the pate and toast (I'm doing this in my head, bear with me), I'm going to say 6 for the pork and rice and 4 for the pudding. Oh crap, that's like 25 points over the course of the day. Fuck. I had cereal and yoghurt for breakfast (3 points) and I have a 3 point marks and spencer salad for dinner (if i feel like it, don't at the moment) so for today that will be 31 points all up. I'm allowed 19 a day so I'm over 12 points. I saved 17 points so I have 5 points left over to have extra tomorrow. Ok, I can live with that.

Right, so moving on from 'counting with WideBride', nothing much of note to report on really. The friends that we went to see today have the most GORGEOUS 18 month old baby boy. Oh my god SO cute. Seriously, his eyelashes went on for miles and he had such a cute smile. I commented to G as we left that my ovaries were crying and they were (still are). And it was so cool to see G really interacting with him - I could really get a sense of how he would be as a father. God I can't WAIT to have babies. For the cuteness and the maternity leave...!

Still no freaking dvd from the videographer. Seriously, what the HELL? So annoying. But happily, its my big day tomorrow where I get to do what I want. G is away all day so I'm going to wake up, read in bed, go to the gym, come back, watch tv, read bridal magazines, sleep some more, watch more tv, do some beauty maintenance and sleep some more. God its going to be BRILLIANT.

Right well, some old bridal magazines are a-calling. Laters.

No comments: