Sunday 17 February 2008

Just a quick update before I head off to the other side of London to go to dinner to G's groomsman's house. Turns out when we were invited to go around to their new place for dinner we were in fact invited to travel to the other side of London to go out to dinner at a restaurant. Yup. Not only are we schlepping our arses to the other side of London on a fricking cold SUNDAY night, but we're going to pay for ourselves to go out for dinner. Brilliant. Is is just me or does that kind of suck? I mean, why not just suggest we go out to a restaurant somewhere more central so its not such a big ordeal for us? fuckers. Wow hello there Ms PMT.

So Friday night got cancelled at the last minute because G had to work late. So I went out for drinks with V and then came home and had crudites and salsa for dinner. Very low points. Saturday i got up and went to the gym for a kickin' session then G and I walked to Canary Wharf for some beer drinkin' and paper readin'. Then I cooked what has to have been the GREATEST curry in world history. Oh my GOD, brilliant. Is a WW recipe and will be repeated in future for sure.

Today I got up and (cue trumpets sounding) WENT TO THE GYM. YES, for the 5th time this week I went to the gym. It was a bit of a blah workout, only 50 minutes with no run, but it was the 5th time nonetheless.

Which is lucky because now I get to travel to North fucking London and pay for a calorie ridden dinner. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

No comments: